Roasting involves smoke and emission, that is a known fact to all.
In addition, roasting halls and roasteries need to be vented with fresh air in order to evacuate pollution from your roaster, handling green coffee, or grinding roasted coffee.
Coffee-Tech Engineering presents the most environmentally friendly pollution elimination solution – The Commercial Avirnaki.
The Commercial Avirnaki is a full flow type, smoke elimination solution using the lowest energy consumption possible. You finally have the ability choose a green, efficient, noncombustible product that will protect the environment AND your wallet.
Coffee-Tech’s Commercial Avirnaki is treating not only 1st hand pollution from the roaster’s exhaust (smoke), it also helps to vent the air inside the roasting room by drawing both the roaster exhaust and ambient air. By venting these two together, the result is a clean, smoke and pollution free environment inside and out.
The Commercial Avirnaki works for all Coffee-Tech commercial machines, from the Silon ZR7 to the Ghibli R90.
The System is entirely electrically-operated with very low consumption.
The filters inside are metal and built for multiuse requiring only to be cleaned periodically.
• Heavy duty construction and high performance
• No gas connection
• Green product, no combustible fuel consumption, Low electricity consumption vs high efficiency
• No gasses emitted to the environment comparing to fuel/gas combustion such as CO, NOx, CO2, SOx and similar
• Equipped with its own Digital air flow regulated booster blower
• easily detachable cleaning filters, washable with green solution
• Helps roaster to breathe naturally, even with complicated duct configuration
• Helps maintain a healthy environment for the roastmaster and surroundings, the device helps expel all harmful gases from roasting ambient also outside the roaster itself.
Who needs Commercial Avirnaki?
Roasting machines produce a few different types of pollution for different reasons and the solutions are limited.
The most common solution is the Afterburner, also offered by us, available in the market with different configurations and levels of efficiency.
The main reason for installing afterburners was the smell and smoke emanating from the roasted coffee, containing mainly organic particles, steam, oil fumes and a volatile aroma.
It is this type of pollution the Avirnaki excels in.
Nevertheless, the more violent pollution can be the byproduct of the incomplete combustion of the burning fuel which an afterburner cannot solve and, in certain cases, can even double the problem due to the additional gas burner in use.
With the Avirnaki you can be sure you will not add anything such as all these harmful pollutants when you burn gas.
Avirnaki creates no additional pollution whatsoever, and
It will never contribute anything bad to your duct as a gas burner can do from time to time for many reasons, from burner type or tuning, to inconsistent quality of the gas…
The main question is whether we are honestly interested in looking after the precious planet or do we just want to get the neighbors off our back?