We don’t need sophisticated helpdesk software to keep track of numerous support calls, simply because we don’t have them. Our products are so reliable and everlasting that our support team is usually bored…
Being so confident in the quality of our products, we are happy to share with you some of the things people say about us. We also provide easy, straight-forward options to contact us should you need technical support or assistance – mail, phone, Skype and more. Additionally, we keep our inventory fresh and ready for shipping door-to-door at all times. To sum it up: you can remove “customer/tech-support” from your task list.
You may also want to read our support policy, have a look at our questions page or submit a ticket which will be directed to our tech-support experts. If you wish to do so, simply use the form here below; you will be contacted shortly and we will guide you through the process until all problems are solved.
Give us a call
Phone: +972 8 9254872
FAX: +972 8 9283494
Address: Moshav Mazliach, 76836 Israel
From a technical and technological point of view, we build our roasters so that little or no maintenance procedures are needed. Through proper operation, service and simple maintenance periodical actions, our roasters should work flawlessly.
As with any technical device, problems might occur. In such case, please act according to the following steps:
- Refer to the user manual and make sure your roaster is installed and operated as described.
- Check for the troubleshooting tables.
- Contact your dealer and expect to be taken of care promptly.
- In case you have purchased the roaster directly from Coffee-Tech Engineering, contact us using the form here above. Most of the times, we will reply to your ticket in a very short while and no later than within 24 hours. Coffee-Tech Engineering’s representative (dealer or directly with the company) will work with you until the problem is resolved. Spare parts and technical repairs will be shipped, delivered, handled in accordance with warranty policy and under sales and service terms.
Accessibility declarationHere at Coffee-Tech Engineering we strive to deliver the best user experience to our site visitors. We also put emphasis on delivering accessible content to visitors with various disabilities. Therefore, we have acted in order to have our website accessible in accordance with the Israeli standard - #5568.
What’s an Accessible Website, Anyway?
An accessible website is considered as such if it allows peoples with disabilities to use the site: be presented to and understand the content, navigate and execute various call to action with ease, all in accordance with declared and/or acceptable guidelines and standards.
How to Use this Website?
This website was designed to fit responsively to various resolutions and screens, including smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop. We’ve put significant effort to allow easy to read and understand content, using simple to understand language and terms, headings, subtitles and paragraphs. The site will soon support external text reading software and will thus adhere to AA accessibility grade. Site’s forms include tab navigation and validation assistance to prevent input mistakes. The website does not include the use of blinking animation which may trigger the occurrence of epileptic seizure.
You will find the accessibility features menu icon on the top left side of the screen. Once opened, the menu will allow you to use the following completing features:
1. Keyboard navigation.
2. Controlling contrast levels of the display.
3. Highlighting links.
4. Presenting alternative text for images (ALT Text).
5. Highlighting mouse cursor.
6. Turning off accessibility mode.
7. Saving accessibility mode selections for future visits (requires you to enable cookies in your browser).
Help us Improve
We put significant efforts in maintaining superb user experience to all our visitors. We are open to have your feedback.